MultiPal Store Review - Liz Lisa Floral Dress & Deary Pink Frill Boots


Hello everyone!

I hope you've all been having a wonderful week! I've been getting busier and busier as my final semester of Undergrad continues...but it's definitely not something I can't handle. ;) Today, I'm here to review a cute store I came across from Instagram, along with the two items I bought from them!

Everybody say hello to,
 

I've been following a lot more people on Instagram since 2017 started, most of them being Liz Lisa collectors/beauty and fashion bloggers. I came across a cute girl, @sugar.mew, and noticed that she was promoting a store called "MultiPal".

If you guys didn't know, I'm a HUGE fan (and wallet empty customer ;_;) of the Japanese himekaji brand, Liz Lisa. I believe if you've read my Study Abroad posts when I was living in Osaka, Japan, you've might've come across me saying how much I loved visiting the Liz Lisa stores, as well as spending all my money there. ^^'''

The only bad thing that about loving a Japanese brand is.... it's so difficult buying their products while in the United States! >< Trust me...I've bought from TokyoKawaiiLife, Liz Lisa's main Japanese seller, but because I want to expand my Liz Lisa collection and purchase older items, I've been trying to buy items from different places such as Yahoo Auction, eBay, and/or secondhand stores, thus MultiPal store came into picture!



MultiPal store is a shop located in Japan. It is run by a really sweet owner, Mari. The site offers many Japanese brands such as Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, Axes Femme, One Spo, and more. Some of their items are pre-owned and are barely worn so their clothes' condition is almost new. They also have brand new items, stocked directly from their retailers! They update their items at a decent pace, around once or twice every 2 weeks. I've been keeping an eye out for their updates when I saw these shoes~









And I knew I had to have them. ;) So on January 11, I made the order! I also decided to buy a floral Liz Lisa dress because their Liz Lisa items have always caught my eye. ;) MultiPal shipped out my package the very next day! And I received the package, in Southern California, on January 23rd, so it took around 10 days! Incredibly fast processing and shipping~ 




My parcel arrived in great condition! MultiPal packaged everything really nicely, even including the shoe box for my boots~ Mari, the owner of MultiPal also included a cute handwritten note which you can read down below. :)


I thought that was really cute! So I'll review the boots first, and then the dress!










These are incredibly beautiful pink boots! I ordered them in my American size 7.5, and they fit absolutely perfectly. The lace detailing on the edges of the boots adds such an adorable touch to it and the quality of the boots feel really well made! There was poor lighting the day I took these pictures, so the color of the boots aren't true to how it is in real life. In real life, the boots are definitely a lot pinker than they are beige! I guess you could call it a nice mix of pink and beige together. It definitely matches the color scheme of other Liz Lisa items too, which is good because I know they'll match with many outfits! The only problem I have with these boots is the length of the heel... >< Because it is very high, I do get afraid to walk in them sometimes, but I'll get used to them eventually~

I honestly have never heard of the brand Deary, but when I looked it up online, I think it's a subunit of the popular Japanese brand, Dream V, which is otherwise known as Yumetenbo. I honestly really don't know. ^_^'' Whether it's part of the Yumetenbo line, or just a replica design, I honestly still really love the shoes!




The Liz Lisa dress is so gorgeous too! It's a really beautiful spring/summer dress! From what I think, the dress is from their 2012 summer line. The material of the dress is rather thin, but I think it'll be perfect for me when I wear it back home in Hawaii, and it'll be perfect for when the weather in SoCal begins to warm up~ It's absolutely so beautiful though and fits me absolutely perfectly~ This dress literally screams "Aimee!" :D

Now please enjoy some photos to see my items in action! ;)







Overall, MultiPal was an absolute success! I'm not too sure if I'll buy from them again, because the store is quite expensive...but if I do see an item I just must have, I won't hesitate to pay~ ;) I hope you enjoyed this post! I have a lot more outfit posts in the future. ;) So please keep a look out for them!

Until next time,

Be true and always be you, 
Love, Aimee

Follow me or come talk to me on:

3 comments

  1. You look adorable! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your fashion and style!!! ♥

    pls check out & follow my blog http://erikajanesays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the boots is too cute to boots! LOLOLOL... Really love the details! Japanese products always amazes me with their attention to detail, everything is just soooo very prettyyyy~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments always make my day!

Latest Instagrams

© be true and be you. Design by Fearne.