Waiting for... | Tokyo Kawaii Life #2 ♡


Hello everyone!

I bought some new items from Tokyo Kawaii Life again! If you guys haven't seen my "first" order, here's the link to look back at it! (I put quotes around it because I've ordered from the site before, but I just started posting about my purchases this year~) I keep telling myself to stop purchasing from the site, but I can't help it when I see some sales and items I just have to have. 😅 (I'm very weak when it comes to Liz Lisa if you already couldn't tell 😭) Now, I said in my last post that I wasn't interested in buying any of the Autumn items, but after seeing a lot of cute items online and on Instagram, I just couldn't help purchasing some of them!

So here's what I've been waiting for from my Tokyo Kawaii Life #2 purchase!

One-Pieces:

🍂 Vintage Rose One-Piece in White (ヴィンテージローズワンピース)


This dress has probably been one of the most seen Autumn dresses on Instagram! I definitely wasn't planning on buying it, but when it went on sale for 30% off, I just couldn't help it. It is such a simple, but classic Liz Lisa print~ This one-piece actually came in the popular color, bordeaux, which I absolutely LOVED! But since I don't think I'm comfortable yet wearing such a statement color in public, I settled for the white version. :) Hopefully I'll get used to wearing more colors other than white and pink from Liz Lisa soon. ^_^

🍂 Lace Pleat One-Piece in White (レースプリーツワンピース)


I first saw this dress on @_emiii_chan's blog and Instagram~ She bought it in green (looks more like a mint-y color~), and it looked so beautiful and pretty on her, I just had to buy it for myself! I was debating between the green colored one and this white one, but I decided on the white because it's a more safer option for me. :) But to be quite honest, I love this dress so much that I really want to buy the other colors! 

Set-Ups:

🍂 Smocking Embroidery Off the Shoulder Top in White + Janska with Belt in Mocha (スモッキング刺繍オフショルトップス ベルト付ジャンスカ)


I saw this on outfit on Liz Lisa's instagram accounts when it was first released, and I just fell in LOVE with the mocha janska! Oh. My. God. It looked so cute, yet sophisticated at the same time, and even though I normally don't wear these types of outfits a lot, I knew I had to have it. I waited awhile before taking the plunge and buying this matching set, but totally worth it. (And I got both the items on sale~)

🍂 Embroidered Rib Top in White + Asymmetrical Knee Length Skirt with Embroidered in White (刺繍リブピタトップス + 刺繍入りアシメ膝丈スカート)



This set up was actually a bit of a surprise to me. I definitely wasn't planning on buying this outfit, but I really loved the rib top, and the muted pink of the skirt. It seemed like such a simple outfit, and I thought it would be a nice addition for an outfit in the California Autumn~ 

Cardigan(s):

🍂 Off the Shoulder Knit Cardigan in White (オフショルニットカーディガン)


I normally don't willingly buy cardigans from Liz Lisa. There's really no reason why I don't, I'd just rather spend my money on dresses instead. 😅 I only own one, which was from a fukubukuro from 2015 I believe. But I love that cardigan, so when I came across this cardigan, I knew I'd like it as well. I really liked it's style and the overall uniqueness of the off the shoulder. You normally never see these types of cardigans, so I was definitely willing to try it out. 😊

Shoes:

🍂 Embroidered Fur Sandals in White (刺繍ファーサンダル)


I told myself that I wasn't going to buy more shoes from Liz Lisa, but these fur sandals looked SO COMFY I couldn't help it! There really isn't any more meaning after that. 😅 I know, I know...it doesn't make sense for me buying them in California, but I don't care~ I received them and they are as comfy as they look and I'm happy. :) The only thing I can complain about them is that you have to wear socks with them (or you'll sweat into the fur ><) and the way the platform of the shoe is made...it's kinda hard to walk in. 😖

🍂 Rose Embroidered Sneakers in White (ローズ刺繍スニーカー)


These would be my 2nd sneakers from Liz Lisa! I didn't really like the 3 ribbon sneakers from the Spring/Summer collection, but I really liked how simple these sneakers looked, so I just bought them when they were on sale. I decided on getting them a size smaller however~ I am a US Size 7, and usually Liz Lisa's L shoe size fits me perfectly, but I noticed with the 3 ribbon sneakers, it was far too large on me. So I thought an M size would be better. It's definitely a really snug fit, so I'm considering selling these shoes as well as the 3 ribbon sneakers! So keep a look out~ ;)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And that is everything that I bought from the Autumn collection and my 2nd Tokyo Kawaii Life order! Overall, I'm really happy with the purchases. :) I've noticed however that I'm never fully fond of the shoes that I purchase from Liz Lisa, so I'm making it a rule that I'll only order shoes from Liz Lisa if I absolutely need them. I honestly rarely ever wear Liz Lisa shoes on a normal basis just because I walk a lot on my campus and most of my Liz Lisa shoes get really uncomfortable. :( 

This brings me to some news! I opened up a Depop account where I'm slowly sorting out and selling some of my used clothing articles that I haven't worn in awhile! I have a bunch of old Liz Lisa items that I want to sell (such as some shoooooes~), but haven't posted yet, so please follow me on Depop : @chocobunnii13 to see more updates! 


I know I'm really bad at fashion posts, but I'm really working on taking outfit pictures to show you guys how these clothes look on me, and my overall review of each item. It's just really difficult because I don't have someone to take pictures for me, don't have a good location to take the pictures, and is quite busy during the day so lighting is always bad when I do find myself with free time. But I swear, the posts will be up eventually!

So until next time,

Be true and always be you, 
Love, Aimee

Follow me or come talk to me on:

11 comments

  1. Aclya sapphire ring $50-$150 cheap but equally beautiful I'm really working on taking outfit pictures to show you guys how these clothes look on me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wall art and seating with pops of color scattered throughout each room. Don't let this stop you from enjoying the color in your home. It will make you feel happy with your home space.
    See more here: https://nordicwalldecor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfit pieces look extremely and wonderfully feminine and so pretty!
    I love the shades of pink, the floral prints, the ruffles, the ruching, the lace and the bows.
    Fashions from Liz Lisa are so beautiful!!!!!!

    My panty modelling and review blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty modelling and review videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments always make my day!

Latest Instagrams

© be true and be you. Design by Fearne.